Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Let me get this straight.


  

9/16/13

  “You have to have funny faces and words, you can’t just have words. It is a powerful thing, and I think that’s why it’s hard for people to imagine that women can do that, be that powerful.” I going to explain this quote. So what I mean by this is basically there is not a point in not trying to have fun and not to want and your express emotion. When I die I would rather people remember me for the time I fell down the steps in public ( never happened I would never have something like that happen to me....) than the time I got my star on Hollywood boulevard just because I know it would make people laugh. Making people laugh is always a great thing just for one simple reason, it makes people happy and that's it. what is wrong with making people happy absolutely nothing. And the last part of my quote about the women i'm just pointing out the fact that I am one of the first majorly famous female comedians and when I started preforming it was sometimes hard because many people would say "oh well you cant be funny your a girl" then 10 minutes later they would be dying laughing on the floor. So I just hope when I die people remember me for making people laugh and to be someone women they can look up to for inspiration when they feel like they are being told they are not something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment